Tuesday, December 20, 2011

morning after.

After a long night filled with lots of scratching and itching,(same thing, ya?) i woke up after my {abundant gift from the Gods of} three hours of sleep.

What made me like this??
A cough. 
Yeah, i know, that's it.

I've had it for over a week now and it actually hurts my chest to cough at this point. So i went to the doctor, (for practically the millionth time this year) they prescribed me some {wonderful} tasting cough syrup, and i was off!
 ....to work...

And then i was up allll the night long scratching my little body from the allergens in the Hydromet Syrup that are making me like this. 
{And realizing that i need to shave my legs.}

I'm not complaining. I just wish the situation had been more ideal.

But here i am. 
Alive.
And well.
Wishing you a Merry Christmas.
And warning you to stay away from me.
XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment