Wednesday, December 7, 2011

p. i. z. z. a.

Every single time i have that "girl week" you know, with all the mood swings & cramps & cravings, i always seem to crave two things most. 

Tacos & pizza.

Especially greasy greasy pizza. 


So a couple weeks ago it was normal that i couldn't stop thinking about food & where to buy the best pizza. 

But even after that glorious week of fun ended. I seriously cannot stop craving pizza. 

Everyday so far this week, i have thought of the tomato sauce topped with hot melty cheese, and those soft yet slightly crispy pepperoni's on top. Oo and the best part at the end with it's crunchy browned crust. 

Mhmmm.

I have to restain myself. Like i stay home as much as i can just so that i do not go purchase any of this devils invention.

STAY STRONG CHELS.
YOU GOT THIS.
NO PIZZA.
REALLY.
STOP.
...
.

Oh gosh. I just that i just typed in a pizza shape above. 
Honestly, UNINTENTIONALLY. 
I need intervention.

No comments:

Post a Comment