Saturday, December 10, 2011

thoughts of my mind

Today i realized that i have so many randoms thoughts just floating around in my mind... So i thought i would just type them up, just to see if any of you relate. 


Why can't my Shampoo & Conditioner run out at the same time?



Why doesn't McDonalds sell hot dogs?


Why can't i text 911? If i am hiding from a serial killer i don't want to have to talk!


Why does every social network use the color blue?




Why do i feel comfortable texting things that i would never say to someones face?


How does paper beat rock?


I've never understood how a girl in her bra & underwear isn't appropriate while bikini's are perfectly acceptable.


When five year olds have phones... Who are you going to call? Barney?


If i was super rich i would totally turn the worlds oceans into kool aid. 


Why isn't there a mouse flavored cat food?


I just realized this week that the reason my room never gets cleaned is because i turn on my music and it automatically turns into a dance party for one.



I always wonder how graffiti gets in certain places, like on bridges & billboards...


Why is wet hair darker if water is colorless?




Who invented the hugging? That first hug must have been incredibly awkward, right?





No comments:

Post a Comment