Tuesday, January 31, 2012


I really, really, REALLY hate being allergic to things. 
And it's not like a normal allergic reaction. 
While some people may just eat peanuts and die, they have a solution to that. 
And in emergencies, make sure you have your epipen.

With mine, however, it's far more complicated.
I'm allergic to metals.
Lets do the math.
Girl + jewelry = happy & cute & fun & amazing.
Chelsey + jewelry + allergic reaction = sad and plain.
And it's not all the time, and it's not like i can take a medication and be fine, or it's not like i can just plan a time of the month to not wear the jewelry.
It just comes on strong, like today, where everything on my body starts to itch. And my skin becomes red and irritated from the constant scratching. 
And while this may sound fine to you, and you will just tell me: "Just don't wear jewelry." 
It's WAY more complicated than that.

First world problems, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment