Wednesday, January 4, 2012

another planet

I have yet to experience a normal trip to Walmart.
And i know that i am NOT the only person in this position.
Walmart is by FAR one of the weirdest places on earth. Every time i enter that store i feel like i've joined the circus.

Today as i stepped out of my car a man a few cars away opened his side van door. He yelled at me if i wanted to buy some "fi-air-crack-airs." In his back seat there were probably a few hundred different explosives.
I politely said no and continued to walk into the store.

WHAT THE HECK?!? Like are you serious?? It's not even July! What would make me want to buy illegal fireworks from some nut job in a van at the Centerville Walmart in the month of JANUARY?

Who are these people?
Where do they come from?
And what do they want?

No comments:

Post a Comment