Thursday, March 8, 2012

proud to be a WOMAN

Yep. I Chelsey Laura am proud of my girl-hood.
{That's not really a shock...}
But it's International Women's day, so I thought I'd rep for my team.

So after my super uber embarrassing training today, I decided to treat myself to one of life's greatest gifts:

Yeah. I'm sorta obsessed. 
Can you blame me?
Speaking of obsessed, I have NOT been able to STOP listening to this:
Don't mind the Twilight crap... 
ISN'T THIS SONG AMAZING!? I just love her voice. And her hair. I like her hair alot. 
Alright, off to polish a group essay. If I don't get an 'A' I'mma scream.
Loves

***EDIT***
I TAKE BACK MY LOVES.
I've spent HOURS trying to fix my group essay so that it could just reach the minimum 5 pages.
DO YOU WANT TO GUESS WHO FORGOT ABOUT STUPID DOUBLE SPACE AGAIN?
You don't even have to guess, I'll just tell you. ME.
I'm totally crushed right now. Our paper is EIGHT pages long.
I can't just TAKE OUT 2 PAGES.
Did I learn nothing from my last paper????
Obviously NOT.

Okay, resume your life now.

1 comment:

  1. Well I loved this! I LOVE that song as well! Girl, we had better hang more this summer, I misssss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete