Monday, April 23, 2012

san fran

Last week I got to {finally} escape from Utah for a bit and go to San Francisco with my Daddy!
He had a business conference, and since my mother had to stay with the kids I was fortunate enough to go. 
First time I'd ever been to San Francisco, and yes, I LOVED it!
Such a pretty city.
Highlights included:
The Golden Gate Bridge
Visiting Chinatown, multiple times
 Eating at fancy restaurants such as McCormick and Kuletos
 GHIRARDELLI SUNDAES. 'Nuff said.
 Walking into shops such as this on the pier.
 The Stinking Rose. An ALL garlic restaurant. 
Popcorn shrimp on the Wharf! Mmmm.
 Our adorable little rental car. The Fiesta! So fun.
 Palace of the Fine Arts. {Explorotorium}
 Alcatraz! I am so fascinated by that stuff!
Of course: Riding the classic cable cars.
All in all, EVERYTHING was AMAZING. I had so much fun. Even though I did spend most of my days alone, I enjoyed every second of wandering in that big city. 

No comments:

Post a Comment