Sunday, May 13, 2012

CLT night out

You know when you just need those nights to yourself?
I just had one of those.
It was INCREDIBLE!
So I was planning on hanging out with my old friend Riley who just returned from a mission, but after thinking long and hard about it I realized that I needed to take the time to just have fun with ME!
To treat myself to a stress-free adventurous evening. 
I planned on going running on some hiking trails in SLC, but then decided to just tour the city. 
I found this fantastic place that sells everything British.
And I helped a hobo with directions.
I'm so happy that I took this night to rediscover myself.
Highlights included:
Cathedral of the Madeline. Love this place!

Visitors center at Temple Square
Walking around Temple Square. That place is SO pretty!
Sites all over the city. SLC is BEAUTIFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment