Saturday, May 26, 2012

the matter is

that I don't even know how I feel anymore. 
And it just doesn't even make sense when it does make sense. {If that makes sense?}
No. 1 is just so very confusing, and No. 2 is just as confusing as No. 1. 
But No. 1 is a viable choice! The only problem is that No. 2 could be just as viable.  
And the matter is that it makes sense for some reasons, but not for others. But who really cares about that, they both are valid and great. I can't just choose.
I guess I am just indecisive.
And since I've had a headache for a few days maybe that's what's making my head spin with problems. 
Alright enough of that.
Today I finally buy a cute shower curtain! 
You should all come see it!
And my room is finally clean! 
Woohoo! I can finally sleep {kinda} at night!

No comments:

Post a Comment