Thursday, August 23, 2012

30-ish

For lack of having anything better to write about I, Chels, have decided to do the 30-day blog challenge.
But don't expect me to finish because I'm verrrrry good at quitting. It's a talent really.
Sooooo,
DAY 1:
A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.
Yep, that would be moi!
Lovely lovely webcam.
My day was dandy. I woke up late, ate a very BIG {but not very yummy} breakfast. Went to work, did lots and lots of boring stuff like work and such. Ate some Panda Ex for lunch. {Twas the best meal I've had all day-chow mein & orange chicken baby!} And then I came home and did some more deep cleaning of my room & danced around in my underwear.
DID I JUST SAY THAT!?! 
Embarassing!
But man, very fun.
You should try it.
Anyways! Now I'm going to go be with my best friend. Erron boy! 
Wahooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment