Monday, September 17, 2012

What's Up?

I've been so bad at updating my blog. 
I tried the 30 day challenge, but that failed miserably...
And I tried just writing a little bit about nothing everyday, but that also failed.
So now I'm back to never blogging.
BUT in my defense, I am getting ready to start a new chapter in my life. And I am SO excited. In 10 days I will be marrying my very best friend. I know lots of people say that, but I seriously am honored to get to sealed to the most incredible person on earth.
It makes me nervous, but last night I realized that it's not a "bad" nervous. I was just getting butterflies was all.
I couldn't possibly dream of having a better life right now.
And for all the people "helping" me plan the wedding-they are AH-MAZING! {I say "helping" because they are pretty much doing it all on their own, I'm not picky!}
But really, I've watched my mother sacrifice her days and evenings for the past month to get things together and make everything perfect. I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment