Thursday, October 30, 2014

His Hand

I have a testimony that our Father in Heaven loves us and cares about every intricate detail of our lives. 

I just experienced such a tender mercy, with my schooling. Starting on Sunday night I have checked every night at midnight to make sure that it wasn't time yet to register. (You can only register if you have a certain amount of credits.) Finally, Tuesday night I looked up which day I would need to register with my amount of credits. It told me 10/30/2014. Since I was used to the midnight routine I *brilliantly* thought: "Alright! Thursday night at midnight I will make sure to be one of the first people on the system.

Did you notice the problem? C'mon Chels... *facepalm* 10/30 starts on WEDNESDAY night, not Thursday!

However, about ten minutes ago I was awaken. (Which is pretty unusual for me lately.) And I checked my facebook out of habit. One of my friends had mentioned in her status something about not being able to log onto the university system. 

And instantly I realized that I had dropped the ball and hopefully even though it was already 1:30, I could still be admitted into the classes that I had previously chosen for spring semester. While it may seem insignificance to many, I've really had to struggle with one of my classes this semester as I didn't register on time and got the short end of the stick. 

I'm so grateful for my Heavenly Parents and for the love that they have for each and every one of their children. I'm so grateful that even with something as dumb as needing to register for junior year classes, that they care enough to give me the head start that I need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment