Sunday, February 7, 2016

Today

Time becomes so wrapped in confusion that oftentimes I find myself waking in the middle of the night, or day dreaming in the afternoon, wondering to myself how life works out so perfectly when I feel like it is a constant jumble of imperfection?

My current state of being can be described as everything short of glamorous. Of course, I've been taught to only present the beautiful side of me, but that is rarely my reality. Right now I am tranquil, and raw, and anxious, and overwhelmed, and depressed, and confused. I find myself constantly deeper and deeper in a hole that I was taught to emerge from. However, emergence isn't my goal anymore. I want to embrace where I am, and who I am with. The idea that I can only be happy when I have reached a destination determined by somebody else, is ridiculous.

I am happy here. 
I am sad here.
I am loved here.
I love here.

No comments:

Post a Comment