Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The B Club

This week is like the most fun week ever! And it happens EVERY year! Do you know what i am talking about?? Well if you can't guess what 'B' in 'The B Club' stands for, it is BIRTHDAY! This week is the mega awesome amazing week of birthdays! And hey, if your birthday isn't this week, too bad for you, loser. 
Especially in my family it is CRAZY filled. First it starts on the 26th with my baby brother Ethan (Which ask anyone in the family and they will assure you that i remember the day that he was born ha ha..). On the 26 is also my Grandma-Great on my Dad's side (LIVED TO BE 102!) and also my cousin Devon Tufts and my BRAND NEW BABY COUSIN BORN YESTERDAY (on my moms side) Mary-Johanna Mortensen! Then we have two of my moms cousins having a birthday on the 27th. Then there is my birthday on the 28th. And my moms' concludes the week and month on the 31st. 
I also have various friends who join the club: Marri's  mommy, Susan Cooper on the 26th. Dacy Pulsipher on the 27th. Caitlin Lundy on the 28th. Lindsay Chapman and Kyle Cooper on the 29th. And Morgan Keller on the 30th! 


So to recap:
Ethan Tufts
Mary Mortensen
Florence Tufts 
Devon Tufts
Susan Cooper
Dacy Pulsipher
Chelsey Tufts 
Caitlin Lundy
Lindsay Chapman
Kyle Cooper
Morgan Keller
Suzie Tufts 


YOU ARE ALL MEMBERS OF THE B CLUB. Congratulations you guys and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL!! 
XoX

No comments:

Post a Comment