Wednesday, November 9, 2011

hippy.hoppy.happy

This idea was totally stolen from Hailee H as she posted it on her blog. (As seen here.)


But i just feel the need to be a copy cat! Because i have so much that makes me happy! And it's November...Ya know, the month of many thanks?!


These are off the top of my head, if time was not an issue i would type for days of what i love love love.



  • My sense of smell. Especially now that it is holiday time!!
  • Pushing myself as far as i can go when running.
  • Trying out new recipes with success.
  • Watching a sunset on a warm evening.
  • People who like to have dance parties for no reason.
  • Vintage dresses that fit. 
  • Putting the last piece in a puzzle.
  • Sleep!
  • A cold glass of water on a hot day.
  • Reading my patriarchal blessing after a long time & seeing new meanings to everything in it.
  • People that respect me & the choices i make.
  • Blasting Justin Bieber (or anything for that matter) and putting on a show for my invisible audience.
  • Trying new foods.
  • The Canadian national anthem.
  • Getting into a hot car. 
  • Saving money for something big....Even if i have no clue what i want to save it for.
  • Diet Coke WITH OR WITHOUT lime.
  • Strangers who offer to buy stuff for me... happens quite often!
  • Already cut fruit to snack on.
  • Helping those who are less fortunate.
  • Hugging people i love. 
  • Marshmallows.
  • Visiting the temple.
  • After working a long day, coming home and relaxing.
  • When a boy likes me just for me. Nothing else.
  • Learning new things.
  • Candles.
  • That peaceful feeling i get when i go to bed with a clean room & bathroom.
  • Cute old men that open the doors for their little ol' wives.
  • Life hacks. Always grateful.
  • Late night craziness with best friends.
  • Putting on my pointe shoes and practicing ballet alone.
  • My stuffed puppy. He's never betrayed me (;
  • Holding hands with someone i care about.
  • Waking up feeling refreshed.
  • Santa Barbara, California.
  • Looking through pictures of my childhood.
Life is so full of happiness! We always just need to remember the little things!

No comments:

Post a Comment