Tuesday, January 10, 2012

when you finish all of your homework early you get this:

 I have been on the computer more times today than my total time of like the last 3 weeks. 
{Besides getting on to blog, that happens like daily.}
Seriously i think i have checked my fbook 20 MILLION times since 6 am. 
That's not an exaggeration either. {Alright......maybe just a tad.}
I feel like i know everything about everyones lives.
I don't like it either.
It's creepy & weird & socially awkward. 

School is grand. Long but grand. 
The worst part is that i am hungry because i haven't eaten all day.
For those of you who know me very well, you know that i could probably go six days without eating. And to the statement above you would say "Bull." or "Chels YOU are hungry? Impossible."
To those of you with doubt:
Yes. My stomach is growling.
I ate a clementine on my way out the door this morning. 
And then about 27 pieces of gum throughout the day. So yeah yeah it's cool.


I feel like i'm in high school.
LDSBC is NOTHING like USU. 
Last year my biggest class was 800 something.
This year my biggest class is like 30. Max.
And they actually care if you show up. 
{Which is totally a good thing, it's just weird.}
And we pray. In class. And we talk about the savior and gospel thingys IN CLASS! It's sooo weird! 
I mean don't get me wrong, i am totally active in the church today so i love all this stuff, it just is different. 


And just like the man of my dreams sings: {Michael Buble NOT JBiebs.} 
i want to go home.
He's gorgeous.......
AND
Luckily i live 5 minutes away and get to go home at 8!

No comments:

Post a Comment