Sunday, April 8, 2012

easter

Happy Easter!
I love this holiday so so SO much! And not just because I gorge myself with Peeps from the day they are available in stores until they go on sale the day after, but because it is a holiday of honoring our Savior. 
I am so thankful for the atonement and the resurrection. My life would be in shambles if it were not for Christ.
Sometimes I get caught up in the moments of life and I forget to really thank him for all that he does for me. But it's days like today when I am reminded that I owe Him all that I am, and that I need to be more grateful for the gospel in my life.
I know that Heavenly Father is a loving god and that Jesus Christ gave his life for me. I know that they both want me to return to live with them again, and that they do all that they can so that I may realize what is really important in life and become a better person.
I know that the atonement has the power to heal all of my sins, despite how big or small, and that through it I may come closer to knowing my Savior. I know that there are living prophets on the earth today that lead our church how Heavenly Father wants; and that if we listen to their words and counsel, we will live our lives in better peace and harmony.
This is my testimony of Easter. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment