Sunday, June 24, 2012

eyedrops

I have a very weird addiction.
And to be honest, I didn't realize it was an addiction until yesterday. 
Hello, my name is Chels and I use eyedrops.
Now this isn't like the typical "oh my eye itches for the first time in 3 weeks so I'll put an eyedrop in it" use.
This is full-blown. 
I'm talkin' 1 eye drop in each eye every 15 minutes. {If I can.}
It's gotten to the point where if I don't have them, all I can think about is putting them in and relieving my "super itchy" eyes. But you know what? I think that I am going to cut back. This is my new goal.
Although the feeling of the cool drop hitting your aching eye does feel like magic, as it works it's charm and puts you in a better state. And the feeling as you blink your eye to move around the magic fluid, and try to get it to spread throughout the eye-socket, does feel incredible.
I must stop.
It is no longer healthy.
It is an addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment