Wednesday, June 20, 2012

uppity-do-date

First and foremost:
Hello Kitty got a change of clothing!
CUUUUUUTE! 
Happy first day of Summer! 
I've had a really fantastic day.
Although I do wish my cuuuuute boyfriend was here to celebrate the first day of my favorite season with me, but maybe next year (:
{He's in New York!!}
Also I've been happy that my favorite TV show is back on!
Back and better than ever. 
Also my other favorite show is called "Breaking Pointe"
It's a reality show based on Ballet West's company in Salt Lake City! 
It is AMAZE-BEANS!
And lastly, I've been dancing my pants off to this:
I freaking love her face. Yeah-Yeah.

{Debate between Mitt Romney & Obama}
{Heat wave in New York}
{Starving kids in Africa}
{FBI agent dinner in NYC with Bartlesons}

No comments:

Post a Comment