Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Phone Call

Is it just me or do you remember this from seminary too?
Yeah. AWKWARD TO THE MAX.
This movie quite actually makes me ill.
{Or maybe that's just because I didn't eat lunch...}
No real reason for sharing this adorable little clip besides the fact that I can.

So T-minus 2 days until I get my wisdom teeth out...
I think I might cry.
Those teeth have been with me all these years and now it is time to say "buh-bye." I don't know if I am strong enough.
If you have tips-- Please contact me ASAP!

And last but not least,
I am looking for a part-time bed-maker.
You will be on contract {no quitting here} and must be willing to work for free. {College doesn't pay for itself!}
The hours are: whenever my bed isn't made.
Benefits include: being graced by my presence more than you could think imaginable, receiving free junk that I'm trying to get rid of, and having a skill that will bring your resume from mediocre to sterling!
Interested?
Just let me know. 
OR you can just show up starting tomorrow morning and surprise me! Brownie points!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment