Thursday, April 4, 2013

The Current Situation

So basically I love my job. I talk about it all the time. I drool over it practically.
I love school. (I don't love being in school.) I just love where I go and what I do. 
I love being married. I love my husband, I love our home (apartment), I love everything about it.

Things are in perfect harmony right now. (Imperfect, but that's what makes it perfect.)
And next week I am done with school. For the summer. Until I enter the Interior Design program. 
Wow. This year FLEW by. 

I'm figuring out what to do with my life. And i'd LOVE any suggestions you guys have.
Currently we have one car (my husbands) and I drive him to work at 8:00 8:30 every morning. I then go to school, and then work at 1. Then, when I am done with work at 6, I pick him up and we happily go home. 
Well without school I don't know what to do. I live about 10 miles away from Salt Lake City, and don't think it will be worth the wear-and-tear on the car, driving to SLC at 8 to drop him off, driving back to Centerville, staying there for a few hours, and then driving back to SLC for my work at 12:30, and then driving around all day for my job, and then finally at 6 picking my husband up and driving back to Centerville. HOLY GUACAMOLE. That's a lot of driving. 

But, I can't really take classes, since the only classes I have left (besides math) are ID classes. And i'm not admitted to the program yet. And I don't really think there is going to be a job looking to hire someone for like 3 hours a day. That's just weird. 

So i'm stuck.

Just like that. Isn't that an awful situation to be in? I can't decide what to do with my time and money! 

So if there are any ideas out there PLEASE let me know! 
That's all, so peace out my peeps!

XO
chels

No comments:

Post a Comment