Wednesday, May 2, 2012

lazzy

Ever since I have finished winter semester, I have been DYING.
I am so bored.
Given, I do wake up at about 5:30 a.m. And I nanny until 9:00 when I take the kids to school. And Mondays I keep the little boy, Brody, until 1:00 when I take him to preschool.
And on Wednesday's and Thursdays, I teach ballet a few times.
And then whenever people need me to babysit anytime in between those other jobs, I'm game. 
BUT besides THAT...
I do nothing.
Booo.
Hey! For the first time in a loooong time, I went running with Erron and my home teacher, Josh Ward.
I hate running with people, but the motivation to go is very very good! 
Also, I'm still praying that I find a job. I have an interview on Friday, but I don't want to jinx anything so that's all I will say about that. 
Okay, that's all.
BYE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment